That said, it's probably not as as bizarre as living life with five males day in day out. Being the only female in my house, where even the cat and dog are boys, you would think I would have complete and utter dibs on anything even resembling being girlie. Not necessarily so. About a week ago, I became aware that my boys after showering, while always smelling pretty damn great, had a.. how do I explain it, I guess a certain girly kind of prettiness (smell wise) coming off them. I commented a few times but never actually twigged as to why this was. Turns out, they had run out of the industrial size MAN body wash I bought them and had helped themselves to my expensive, pomegranate and vanilla wash I had aquired a few weeks ago. You would think one of them would think to tell me they had run out of their own stuff, but no.. typical males that they are (because sometimes communication is just sooooo passe, mum...) they dive into my gear. Shows how much attention I pay at times. I had noticed my own bottle had gone down in content considerably but still didnt think to question why. Guess that ends one mystery.... and tells me, while they are not exactly metrosexual, not one of them was put off smelling like a flower. Should I be worried? lol
The beginning of fatherhood
8 months ago




LOL, no...my boyfriend has started using my scented shaving cream bc "it shaves better"....sure baby...I bet :)
ReplyDelete