Have you ever looked at a gravestone? On it you will find the date a person was born - and the date that person died. In between is a dash. This small symbol signifies a persons whole existence. When it comes time for my dash to be chipped in, I want to know I lived a full and wondrous life.
Don't change the channel - I have a new blog page!
This is what happens when I get bored..... lol
Just making sure the comment sections works!
ReplyDeleteYup, lol it does. Whooo
ReplyDeleteOoooo...pretty Cara!
ReplyDeleteI like!
ReplyDeleteNice new page....
ReplyDeleteFancy Schmancy!
ReplyDeleteI like the water; I want to jump in it!
ReplyDeleteTrying another comment, my first wouldn't work!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Very Australian-y. (What does that even mean? lol)
ReplyDeleteOoohh! I like it!!
ReplyDeleteVery calming. I like.
ReplyDeleteVery serene. I like it. Makes me want to come back again and again and again!
ReplyDeleteI like it. Can I go swimming now?
ReplyDeleteOh Dude - I'm so jealous. Wanna switch blogs? You can be Drazil - he's all cute and scaly - for real - I promise.
ReplyDeleteOOOHHHH sexy! Love it!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteVery mellow and smooth. No maybe tranquil - either way I like it.
ReplyDeleteI approve!
ReplyDeleteVery nice :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the colors, very calming!
ReplyDeleteI love it! So mellow!
ReplyDeleteNiiiiiiiiiice!
ReplyDelete