Have you ever looked at a gravestone? On it you will find the date a person was born - and the date that person died. In between is a dash. This small symbol signifies a persons whole existence. When it comes time for my dash to be chipped in, I want to know I lived a full and wondrous life.

May 18, 2009

comps... and all that come with them

S'cuse the in your face ticker up top. My son put it in for me ('cos I could not for the life of me work out how!!!) and now it looks a little.. well, BIG!! I wanted it on the side, but this is what I got.  Bugger lol. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi from England, good to read your blog. I think you are doing the right thing for you. Interesting to read the differences between countries. Here, I only had to have a BMI over 30 (had surgery in Belgium, not England); and paid 2300 Euros (not sure what that is in Aus $)

    I'll be following your progress. There is a good forum (if you are the forum type) at www.wlsinfo.org.uk/forums. . . lots of bandsters there.

    I am so glad I had the surgery, or I'd still be yo-yo dieting going between 95 and 75 kilos (nearer 95 than 75).

    H x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ticker is great... I have 2 on mine, one in kilos and one in lbs. And in your face they should be. We should all shout about how well we are doing.

    :o)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Best year of my life - 42.3 kilos gone forever